We Connect The Digital Economy
1025Connect’s facility is renowned for its ability to connect global subsea systems to terrestrial networks with the optional ability to bypass Manhattan for greater network diversity. The facility serves as host to the easternmost peering point in the New York metro area, enabling easier access and delivery of content distributed to the “Continental Edge.”
“The days of having just one or two carriers to choose from in your Long Island office building are over. After observing the changes that took place in 2020, we have decided that now was the right time to expand our fiber footprint in order to meet the growing demand for business Internet in the Long Island market. 1025Connect’s convenient location, ample carrier access, subsea cable connections, and no monthly recurring cross connect fees, made choosing 1025Connect very easy. Our presence in this facility will bolster The Telecom Company’s core offerings and help us further expand our fiber footprint in the Long Island market over the coming years.”
“Following the recommendation of a prominent global telecommunications provider we reached out to the team at 1025Connect to discuss our hosting requirements. When addressing our needs, both during pre-sales discussions and the final deployment, we have found their staff to be well informed, responsive and friendly at all times and the facility itself has exceeded all our expectations. We are especially pleased there are no monthly recurring cross connect fees.”
- Construct a new building entrance and vertical transportation, with direct and controlled access to the 1025Connect premises
- Construct a new 1025Connect office on the 2nd Floor adjacent to its existing colocation facility
- Add capacity and improve resiliency of our mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Enhance the security access control system and protocols to support industry required certifications
- New exterior parking facilities and landscaping
- Multiple Dark Fiber, Domestic Transport and International Transport Networks
- Flexible, Carrier-Neutral Interconnection Facility
- Featuring No Monthly Recurring Cross Connect Fees
- Leading Internet Exchange Enabled with DE-CIX
- Wireless/Microwave Roof Space
- Direct Access to Multiple Submarine Cable Systems Connecting North America to Europe and South America
- New Subsea Systems Becoming Available
- 1025Connect is the Easternmost DE-CIX Internet Exchange Node in the New York Metro Area
- Partner in the Developing North Atlantic Loop, a Resilent, Ring-Based System Between the U.S., Ireland and Northern Europe
Partnership Between 1025Connect and NYI will Enhance Portfolio of Interconnection Solutions to Serve National and International Subsea Cable and Interconnection Community Along the Eastern Seaboard
1025Connect proudly announces the deployment of Domicilium (IOM) Ltd into our Carrier Hotel Meet Me Room.
1025Connect featured in July issue of Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI) newspaper
We are proud to support HIA-LI Reporter focused on the Long Island Workforce Industry.
1025Connect featured in January issue of Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI) newspaper
1025Connect was featured in the January issue of the Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI). John Danko, Director of Business Development, authorized the...