We Connect The Digital Economy
Located at 1025 Old Country Road in Westbury, New York, 1025Connect is the premier, carrier-neutral interconnection facility with direct access to subsea cable systems and a global Internet Exchange on Long Island. Featuring no monthly recurring cross-connect fees, 1025Connect is located at the crossroads of the region’s most critical intercontinental Internet traffic routes.
1025Connect’s facility is renowned for its ability to connect global subsea systems to terrestrial networks with the optional ability to bypass Manhattan for greater network diversity. The facility serves as host to the easternmost peering point in the New York metro area, enabling easier access and delivery of content distributed to the “Continental Edge.”
- Construct a new building entrance and vertical transportation, with direct and controlled access to the 1025Connect premises
- Construct a new 1025Connect office on the 2nd Floor adjacent to its existing colocation facility
- Add capacity and improve resiliency of our mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Enhance the security access control system and protocols to support industry required certifications
- New exterior parking facilities and landscaping
- Multiple Dark Fiber, Domestic Transport and International Transport Networks
- Flexible, Carrier-Neutral Interconnection Facility
- Featuring No Monthly Recurring Cross Connect Fees
- Leading Internet Exchange Enabled with DE-CIX
- Wireless/Microwave Roof Space
- Direct Access to Multiple Submarine Cable Systems Connecting North America to Europe and South America
- New Subsea Systems Becoming Available
- 1025Connect is the Easternmost DE-CIX Internet Exchange Node in the New York Metro Area
- Partner in the Developing North Atlantic Loop, a Resilent, Ring-Based System Between the U.S., Ireland and Northern Europe
1025Connect was featured in the June issue of the Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI). John Danko, Director of Business Development, authorized the article, Access Networks for Enterprise.
To accommodate the growing number of carriers, content and cloud providers searching for direct access to Europe and North America through New York, 1025Connect announces an expanded Meet Me Room and made substantial upgrades to the mechanical room, while keeping the facility online without interruption.
1025Connect is continuing to monitor the development and spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) as many state and local government authorities have issued executive “stay at home” orders.
The health and safety of our Meet Me Room community is our highest priority. We have been carefully monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) developments both domestically and globally as the landscape continues to change rapidly.
WHERE WE’LL BE – COME SEE US
NY Islanders Children’s Foundation Golf Outing
CTG NY Telecom’s Golf Outing
NYCC Spring Valley, NY
September 30, 2020
Sept. 30 – Oct. 1, 2020 more