We Connect The Digital Economy
Located at 1025 Old Country Road in Westbury, New York, 1025Connect is the premier, carrier-neutral interconnection facility with direct access to subsea cable systems and a global Internet Exchange on Long Island. Featuring no monthly recurring cross-connect fees, 1025Connect is located at the crossroads of the region’s most critical intercontinental Internet traffic routes.
1025Connect’s facility is renowned for its ability to connect global subsea systems to terrestrial networks with the optional ability to bypass Manhattan for greater network diversity. The facility serves as host to the easternmost peering point in the New York metro area, enabling easier access and delivery of content distributed to the “Continental Edge.”
- Construct a new building entrance and vertical transportation, with direct and controlled access to the 1025Connect premises
- Construct a new 1025Connect office on the 2nd Floor adjacent to its existing colocation facility
- Add capacity and improve resiliency of our mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Enhance the security access control system and protocols to support industry required certifications
- New exterior parking facilities and landscaping
- Multiple Dark Fiber, Domestic Transport and International Transport Networks
- Flexible, Carrier-Neutral Interconnection Facility
- Featuring No Monthly Recurring Cross Connect Fees
- Leading Internet Exchange Enabled with DE-CIX
- Wireless/Microwave Roof Space
- Direct Access to Multiple Submarine Cable Systems Connecting North America to Europe and South America
- New Subsea Systems Becoming Available
- 1025Connect is the Easternmost DE-CIX Internet Exchange Node in the New York Metro Area
- Partner in the Developing North Atlantic Loop, a Resilent, Ring-Based System Between the U.S., Ireland and Northern Europe
The Telecom Company brings a diverse portfolio of connectivity options to our colocation facility, including dedicated Internet, fixed wireless, voice, and fiber — which they can tailor to a variety of carriers, enterprise and small businesses.
We would like to wish everyone around the Globe a healthy and happy Holiday Season and a healthy New Year. In case you missed it, here are some of our latest headlines.
RCN Telecom completed a magnitude of order upgrade with Ciena in 1025Connect’s colocation Meet Me Room
1025Connect is pleased to announce that RCN Telecom has completed a magnitude of order upgrade with their vendor Ciena within our colocation Meet Me Room that enables RCN to provide wavelength, internet, voice, video and cloud networking services.
OSI Hardware and 1025Connect are proud to have completed a recent project for a significant global communications company inside 1025Connect’s Carrier Hotel Meet Me Room on Long Island.