We Connect The Digital Economy
Located at 1025 Old Country Road in Westbury, New York, 1025Connect is the premier, carrier-neutral interconnection facility with direct access to subsea cable systems and a global Internet Exchange on Long Island. Featuring no monthly recurring cross-connect fees, 1025Connect is located at the crossroads of the region’s most critical intercontinental Internet traffic routes.
1025Connect’s facility is renowned for its ability to connect global subsea systems to terrestrial networks with the optional ability to bypass Manhattan for greater network diversity. The facility serves as host to the easternmost peering point in the New York metro area, enabling easier access and delivery of content distributed to the “Continental Edge.”
- Construct a new building entrance and vertical transportation, with direct and controlled access to the 1025Connect premises
- Construct a new 1025Connect office on the 2nd Floor adjacent to its existing colocation facility
- Add capacity and improve resiliency of our mechanical and electrical infrastructure
- Enhance the security access control system and protocols to support industry required certifications
- New exterior parking facilities and landscaping
- Multiple Dark Fiber, Domestic Transport and International Transport Networks
- Flexible, Carrier-Neutral Interconnection Facility
- Featuring No Monthly Recurring Cross Connect Fees
- Leading Internet Exchange Enabled with DE-CIX
- Wireless/Microwave Roof Space
- Direct Access to Multiple Submarine Cable Systems Connecting North America to Europe and South America
- New Subsea Systems Becoming Available
- 1025Connect is the Easternmost DE-CIX Internet Exchange Node in the New York Metro Area
- Partner in the Developing North Atlantic Loop, a Resilent, Ring-Based System Between the U.S., Ireland and Northern Europe
It makes sense to have a central interconnection point so that dollars spent on extending network create a presence that can be used to provide multiple network or service provider interconnections, not just one.
Heading to Subsea Americas, hosted by our friends at Capacity Media in Washington D.C. Learning about Subsea initiatives and how they tie in to the 1025Connect ability to provide more options for data between subsea, terrestrial and peering.
AM Property Holding Corp. announced the successful completion of a $21 million credit facility for 1025OCR, its 200,000 square-foot Technology Center located at 1025 Old Country Road in Westbury, New York.
See us at CapacityEurope and learn about why 1025Connect is the place to interconnect local, regional, U.S. domestic, international and subsea networks, all with no monthly recurring cross connect fees!
WHERE WE’LL BE – COME SEE US
Subsea Americas 2019
December 11-12, 2019 more
January 19-22, 2020 more
Capacity Metro Connect
Miami Beach, FL
February 10-12, 2020 more